Rules + regulations
TWO-PERSON CAPTAIN’S CHOICE 18 HOLES PAR-3 GOLF TOURNAMENT
-The format of the tournament is a two-person team captain’s choice.
-Two-person team may be all male, all female, or co-ed.
-All players are required to tee off from the same tee boxes.
-Mulligans are only allowed from the tee box and cannot be used in putting.
- Each player of the team will hit a ball from the designated tee box.
- The best location of the shot from the tee will be decided by the team for the next shot. So, the other ball will be picked up and moved to the best location selected. Both players will play their second shot from that location and so on until the best ball is holed. NO GIMMES allowed.
- If the best location of the ball is in the sand trap, both players will drop a ball from the point of entry (not closer to the hole) with one (1) stroke penalty.
- If both balls of the team are in the water or lost balls, both players will drop a ball from the point of entry (not closer to the hole) with one (1) stroke penalty.
- In case of a tie in the total scores, a random number generator (calculator.net) will be used to select which hole to tie break until the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams are selected.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRINTER FRIENDLY RULES & REGULATIONS
Emerald lake Golf club
April 27, 2024 / 10:00 am
First Place Team
Lowest Team Score
Second Place TEam
Second Lowest Team Score
Third Place Team
Third Lowest Team Score
- Fill-out score card with the appropriate number of strokes per hole. (Example: If you make 4 strokes in a hole, then mark “4” in your score card).
- Official score card must be submitted to score officials IMMEDIATELY. MUST BE SIGNED BY SCORER and ATTESTED BY ONE OF THE PLAYERS IN EACH FLIGHT. Score card not completely TOTALLED and SIGNED shall be disqualified from the tournament.
- Each player can purchase mulligans at the registration table the morning of the event. Each mulligan cost $5.00.
- Each mulligan can be used only from the tee box.
- Mulligan purchases allow extra entries for raffle prizes.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
- Ten (10) Closest to the pin award
It is the responsibility of each player to observe extreme caution and safety at all times during the play. Any player horse playing or doing any other unsafe act that endanger or may cause any damage or injury to the player, other players and the facility will be disqualified from the tournament.
Waiver & Release
Each player shall release, absolve and hold harmless the Emerald Lake Golf Club, committees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all injury, loss, or other damages caused for any reason whatsoever to the players, guest, and relatives; before, during and after the tournament.
Each player shall further assume all risk, and hazards, incidental to the conduct of the activities, including transportation to and from the event.