Rules + regulations
INDIVIDUAL STROKE PLAY – modified callaway scoring system
- All male players 18 years old and above must play from the WHITE tees.
- All female players must play from the RED tees.
- All seniors (65 years old and over) and juniors (below 18 years old) must play from the GREEN tees. SENIORS/JUNIORS WITH HANDICAP 18 AND BELOW MUST PLAY FROM THE WHITE TEES.
- Players must hit from their respective designated tee-box.
- A player’s net score will be determined after the game by deducting the worst individual holes with corresponding handicap adjustments (see table below).
- Maximum score per hole is DOUBLE PAR.
- Upon completion of the game, four holes will be selected by drawing at random. The four holes will consist of two holes in the front nine and two holes in the back nine. These 4 holes will be taken out from the worst-hole count. Any score on these selected holes will not be counted.
- The table below shows the number of “worst holes” allowed by the player’s gross score and the adjustment to be made based on the gross score. As example, if a player’s gross score is 100, the player’s 3 worst holes are deducted. Let’s say a worst score of 7, 10, and 10 for a total deduction of 27. In addition, the player’s adjustment to the deduction is a +2 for a total of 29. Then, the player’s net score would be 100 – 29 = 71.
- Ties are awarded to the lowest handicap. Maximum handicap is 50.
- In deducting worst holes with ½ of gross score, the lowest score of all the worst holes will be used to get the half.
|73||74||75||½ worst hole|
|76||77||78||79||80||1 worst hole|
|81||82||83||84||85||1 ½ worst holes|
|86||87||88||89||90||2 worst holes|
|91||92||93||94||95||2 ½ worst holes|
|96||97||98||99||100||3 worst holes|
|101||102||103||104||105||3 ½ worst holes|
|106||107||108||109||110||4 worst holes|
|111||112||113||114||115||4 ½ worst holes|
|116||117||118||119||120||5 worst holes|
|121||122||123||124||125||5 ½ worst holes|
|126||127||128||129||130||6 worst holes|
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRINTER FRIENDLY RULES & REGULATIONS
Emerald lake Golf club
April 22, 2023 / 9:30 am
First Place Team
First lowest four net scores
Second Place TEam
Second lowest four net scores
Third Place Team
Third lowest four net scores
- Fill-out score card with the appropriate number of strokes per hole. (Example: If you make 4 strokes in a hole, then mark “4” in your score card).
- Official score card must be submitted to score officials IMMEDIATELY. MUST BE SIGNED BY SCORER and ATTESTED BY ONE OF THE PLAYERS IN EACH FLIGHT. Score card not completely TOTALLED and SIGNED shall be disqualified from the tournament.
- Each player can purchase mulligans. Each mulligan cost $5.00.
- Each mulligan can be used in any shot, except in longest drive and closest to the pin holes.
- Each mulligan can also be used in any putt.
The Longest Drive is on Hole #6, #8, #12 and Hole #17
THE CLOSEST TO THE PIN IS ON HOLE #3, #7, #13 AND HOLE #16
The ball must be on the green.
- Four (4) First Place Team
- Four (4) Second Place Team
- Four (4) Third Place Team
- Four (4) Closest to the Pin
- Four (4) Longest Drives
golf club Local Rules
Local Resident’s Yards – If your ball ends up in a resident’s yard, which is not out of bounds, you MUST take one club length FREE RELIEF back onto the golf course from the point of entry.
It is the responsibility of each player to observe extreme caution and safety at all times during the play. Any player horse playing or doing any other unsafe act that endanger or may cause any damage or injury to the player, other players and the facility will be disqualified from the tournament.
Waiver & Release
Each player shall release, absolve and hold harmless the Emerald Lake Golf Club, committees, volunteers and sponsors from any and all injury, loss, or other damages caused for any reason whatsoever to the players, guest, and relatives; before, during and after the tournament.
Each player shall further assume all risk, and hazards, incidental to the conduct of the activities, including transportation to and from the event.